Scrum Master (m/f/d)
As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Budapest.
That’s your part
- For you Scrum and Agile are not only methodologies or simply processes, but essential basic attitude - the breeding ground for the establishment and continuous further development of a self-organized working method
- You are the contact person for all topics around Scrum, Kanban and Agile in general.
- You coach, develop and support a cross-functional team
- You establish and promote the personal responsibility of the teams and ensure that their sprint goals are achieved
- You identify potentials as well as pain points and drive forward suitable measures for further development actively, skilfully and ambitiously
- You recognize conflict potential and mediate through moderation and your empathic personality
That’s what you will need
- You are CSM / PSM certified and have at least two years of experience as a Scrum Master or Coach for Kanban / other agile working methods
- You have a degree in IT or social sciences or relevant professional experience
- You live the agile principles and scrum values and inspire others with them
- You perform confidently and are a team player
- You have a structured way of working, great organizational skills and high solution competence (team, goals, customers)
- You have a good command of English, which you know how to use for moderation and mediation
What we offer you
Does the financial sector sound unattractive and unsexy to you? Completely comprehensible. But we have been living the start-up mentality for 10 years: that's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and keep coming up with new ideas. Of course, we offer you the same: Bring yourself freely, creatively and purposefully to auxmoney, prove yourself again and again, develop yourself professionally and personally and grow with an up-and-coming team.
That's not all, by the way. Because we offer you the following benefits:
- Work Life Balance, Home Office and flexible working hours are not a myth
- A relaxed and family-friendly company-culture
- Broad range of tasks
- Exciting challenges in a young, international team and flat hierarchy
- Opportunity to integrate your own ideas
- We foster an open-minded work culture
- Yearly budget for conferences/workshops
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed CV (including salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".