Relationship Manager – Marketplace Investments (m/f/d)
As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Düsseldorf.
- Assist potential and new institutional investors to invest in auxmoney loans, reflecting diverse investor backgrounds and strategies (funds, asset managers, insurances, banks, etc.)
- Serves as trusted partner for auxmoney investors
- Develop and execute an investor onboarding strategy, build a strong industry network
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our platform, our product and the investor market
- Explore potential new investment products
- Communicate with and support of existing institutional investors
- Assist with cash flow modelling to support strategic decision making and forward looking analysis
- Review of legal documents and regulations
- Work closely with the Risk, Legal, Finance, Operations and Product teams as well as management
- Ability to develop internally and taking on additional initiatives and responsibilities across the organization and internal/external projects
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, mathematics or similar field; Master Degree and relevant professional certifications such as CFA are preferred
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in similar roles e.g. at investment bank or in top-tier consultancy
- Fluent English, German is a strong plus
- Proven experience & ability to explain complex products and services, especially in the context of Credit Risk Management and Investor Returns
- Existing network of institutional investors is preferred
- Experience with securitizations and fund structures preferred
Does the financial sector sound unattractive and unsexy to you? Completely comprehensible. But we have been living the start-up mentality for 10 years: that's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and keep coming up with new ideas. Of course, we offer you the same: Bring yourself freely, creatively and purposefully to auxmoney, prove yourself again and again, develop yourself professionally and personally and grow with an up-and-coming team.
That's not all, by the way. Because we offer you the following benefits:
- Daily fresh fruit
- Weekly office lunches
- Monthly Open Space Day
- flexible working hours
- 2 weeks badminton & football
- Table tennis room
- Kicker and air hockey table
- Attractive location in downtown Düsseldorf
- Joint events (movie night, FIFA tournament, bingo etc.)
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed application (including CV, salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".