As one of the best-known Fintech companies, we are actively shaping the digitalisation of the financial world. Every day, more than 250 employees work to provide more people with better access to credit. With your help we want to continue the ten-year success story of auxmoney. Support us in this mission and become part of our young team in the heart of Budapest.
That’s your part
- You work mostly on backend related services including a REST API
- You create the sustainable development of our products in a cross-functional SCRUM team.
- You develop in PHP7 with the Symfony framework
- You write clean code and are familiar with design patterns and principles like SOLID, YAGNI or KISS
- You push automated testing with PHPUnit (incl. Prophecy) and Behat
- You actively design the transition to a service-oriented architecture
That’s what you will need
- You have several years of professional working experience in PHP 7 and object-oriented programming
- You have very good MySQL skills expected and DevOps experience is advantageous
- Experience with test environments such as PHPUnit or Behat is also required
- You are fit in use with versioning systems (preferably Git)
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Agile methods (Scrum) and PHP Symfony are key aspects of your daily business
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, including communicating technology to non-technical stakeholders
- You like working in an international team and speak good English, German is desirable
What we offer you
Does the financial sector sound unattractive and unsexy to you? Completely comprehensible. But we have been living the start-up mentality for 10 years: that's why we come to work in our feel-good outfit and keep coming up with new ideas. Of course, we offer you the same: Bring yourself freely, creatively and purposefully to auxmoney, prove yourself again and again, develop yourself professionally and personally and grow with an up-and-coming team.
That's not all, by the way. Because we offer you the following benefits:
- Work Life Balance, Home Office and flexible working hours are not a myth
- A relaxed and family-friendly company-culture
- Broad range of tasks
- Exciting challenges in a young, international team and flat hierarchy
- Opportunity to integrate your own ideas
- We foster an open-minded work culture
- Yearly budget for conferences/workshops
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Send us your detailed application (including CV, salary expectations and starting date) via "Jetzt Bewerben".